This program originated 10 years ago and has evolved with each engagement to achieve several outcomes:
- A real team building that resulted in concrete improvements in team capability and team results as opposed to games and "make-believe" that commonly are done in the guise of team performance building.
- A means for internalizing self-knowledge (i.e. natural tendencies, motivations, decision making and relationship styles, personality, etc…) so that this awareness leads to greater capability and potential.
- An effective process for minimizing and eliminating impediments to open feedback and authentic collaboration in teams.
- An effective process for accurately pinpointing the most valuable opportunities and the most likely threats so that a team can achieve better results through better focus.
Each participant exits the main event of this process with a…
- Greater understanding of "themselves", natural tendencies, interpersonal capabilities… as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
- An understanding of each team member's strengths, challenges, natural tendencies, EI…. .
- The ability to use this greater understanding to create a more focused, collaborative, productive and effective team producing far greater results;
- Greater accountability for collective and individual results
- A personalized action plan to be a better leader and team member;
- Improved problem solving and more effective goal achievement;
- Increased Trust and Trustworthiness through the improved understanding of personal style, behavior & interpersonal skills.
- Greater commitment to each other (bonding) and goals (focus)…
- Greatly reduced unproductive conflict and improved productive conflict resolution improving problem solving and implementation capability
- Increased collaboration and a much greater collective team results focus
- Improved depth (why? You have a much greater understanding of strengths, weaknesses, preferences and easier buy-in to get people enrolled in specific activities)
- Team is more effective, with solid knowledge on where each player can add value
- Buy-in on new ideas and directions easier to achieve so quicker reaction, better focus...
- Improved dialogue, conflict resolution and problem-solving which always results when people understand each other's styles, capabilities…
- More effective feedback - (Many studies indicate the true test of a high performing team rests on the ability of its members to give open and constructive feedback)